How to Enroll

  • Enrollment Form    |    Enroll Online 

    Express Enrollment Form (English) 

    Express Enrollment Form (Spanish)

    What to bring when you register your student:

    • Student’s birth certificate
    • Student's immunization record
    • Proof of residency

    RSD is an open-enrollment district. Families residing outside of RSD No. 66 may apply at any time during the year at any of our campuses. If you have questions, please call our District Office Student Service's Department at 602-243-4832.

    Kindergarten Eligibility
    A child is eligible for admission to kindergarten if the child reaches the age of five before September 1 of the current school year.

    Phoenix Union High School District
    To identify the high school in Phoenix Union High School District for your grade nine through twelve students, please visit

    For registration and enrollment info, contact Student Servies via email,  or by phone: 602-243-4832 


Enrollment FAQ

  • Frequently Asked Enrollment Q & A

    Click the question to reveal the answer.

  • Q: Who do I contact if I have enrollment questions?

  • Q: What is needed for my student to enroll at Roosevelt School District No. 66?

  • Q: Where do I go to enroll my student at Roosevelt School District No. 66 ?

  • Q: Where can I find an enrollment packet?

  • Q: I do not live within the Roosevelt School District, but would like my student to attend school in the district. What can I do to enroll my student?

  • Q: I am taking care of someone else's student (i.e. nanny, babysitter, grandparent, etc.). Can I enroll the student because his/her parent is unable to?

  • Q: Will my student start the same day I enroll him/her?

  • Q: What if my student is not 5 before September 1 of the current school year? Can they start Kindergarten anyway?

  • Q: How old does my student need to be before they are allowed to start Kindergarten?

  • Q: What is a PHLOTE and why must I fill one out?

  • Q: What is accepted as proof of address?

  • Q: May I provide something other than what is listed on the proof of Residency form - i.e. driver's license, home purchasing contract, utility envelope, etc.?

  • Q: How many proofs of residency must I provide?

  • Q: What if I don't have a copy of my student's immunization record or they are missing immunizations? Can my student start school?

  • Q: What if I do not have a birth certificate for my student?

  • Q: How do I know what school my student will attend?

  • Q: My student is already attending the Roosevelt School District No.66, but I would like my student to enroll at another school within the district-- what is the process to move schools?

  • Q:What is my student required to wear once enrolled at RSD No.66?

  • Q: Must my student attend school?

  • Q: My question isn't here. Who do I contact?