Employee Resources and Services
The Human Resources Department offers fingerprinting and notary services to any employee of Roosevelt School District. However, fingerprinting can only be done if it is needed to obtain a fingerprint clearance card or background check and there is a fee imposed by the Arizona Department of Public Safety for those services. Also, the department can only notarize school-related documents.
These services are offered Monday through Thursday from 7:30am-9:30am and 2:30pm-3:45pm and Friday 7:30am-9:30am. It is recommended that you schedule an appointment by calling (602) 243-4800.
Please Note: HR printed resources are published by Category. To access a particular form or document, simply click on the applicable Category to access all forms & documents for that category. Click again to contract the listing
Certified / Classified Resources
The Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program is intended to encourage individuals to enter and continue in the teaching profession. Under this program, individuals who teach full time for five consecutive, complete academic years in certain elementary and secondary schools that serve low-income families and meet other qualifications may be eligible for forgiveness of up to a combined total of $17,500 in principal and interest on their FFEL and/or Direct Loan program loans. (Note: As of August 14, 2008, an otherwise eligible borrower may qualify for forgiveness if the borrower has provided qualifying teaching services at one or more locations that are operated by an educational service agency.)
Visit the ADE Educator Certification website for information, downloadable forms and certification requirements or vist them at:
Arizona Department of Education
1535 W. Jefferson
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Evaluator Contact Number:
P.O. Box 6490, Phoenix AZ 85005-6490
PARA-PRO ASSESSMENT TEST
- The cost is $60.00, payable at the time of testing.
- The test is online (on the Internet) or paper-pencil, depending on the testing location.
- There are ninety (90) multiple-choice questions in the testing areas of math, reading and writing.
- Participants are allowed 2 1/2 hours to take the test.
To learn more about the Para-Pro Assessment Test, you may click here to be redirected to the ETS Para-Pro Assessment website.
WORKKEYS ASSESSMENT TEST
- The cost is $30.00, payable when you register for the test.
- The test is online.
- Testing questions are in the areas of math, reading and writing.
- You are allowed 2 1/2 hours to take the test.
To find WorkKeys Assessment Test Locations, please click here to be redirected to the ACT website for Workkeys Testing Sites.
New Hire Orientation is scheduled upon Board approval. HR Analysts contact the employees via email to send new hire paperwork and list of required items to bring in order to complete onboarding process. Please see below list of items:
* Immunization Records (Proof of Measles/Mumps/Rubella)
* Voided Check to set up direct deposit (if voided check is not available a US Bank card will be issued)
* Two forms of ID
* Official Transcripts
For more information contact HR at (602) 243-4800.