Important Update: Public Notice of Changes in Governing Board Meeting Procedures
Effective immediately and until further notice, the Roosevelt School District Governing Board will be enforcing the Center for Disease Control’s health precautionary recommendation limiting all public gatherings. Reference: Arizona Attorney General’s Opinion dated March 13, 2020 Re: Concerns Relating to Arizona’s Open Meeting Law and COVID-19. All Governing Board meetings are livestreamed and available to view via Zoom.
Disclosure Statement Concerning the Posting of All Notices of the Meetings of the Roosevelt School District No.66 Governing Board
Pursuant to ARS §38-431.02, the Governing Board of Roosevelt School District No. 66 hereby states that all notices of the meetings of the Governing Board and any of its subcommittees will be posted at the following location, which is open to the public between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 4:30p.m., except legal holidays. Such notices will indicate the date, time, and place of the meeting.
Roosevelt School District No. 66 Posting of Governing Board Meetings:
- Notice of the Meeting Posted Outside Bulletin Board* - located by the main entrance to the District Office
- Notice and Agenda Posted on the Roosevelt School District’s Website
- A copy of the agenda will be available at the District Office receptionist’s desk upon request.
- Public participation comments for this meeting will be accepted until 3 p.m. on the day of the board meeting, by submitting the form. Please note the link to the form is live for 24 hours beginning at 3 p.m. the day prior to the board meeting. The Roosevelt School District board secretary will set a timer and read as much of the statement as possible during the time limit. The President of the Governing Board has the discretion to limit discussion on any single agenda item.
- To view all upcoming Governing Board meetings, visit the District Calendar. A PDF copy of the current year's upcoming meetings is also available for download.
Board Meetings Live Stream
You are invited to join the Roosevelt School District Board Meeting utilizing Zoom technology. This technology allows you to view the board meeting on your computer as well as other mobile devices. After clicking the link below you will be prompted to install the Zoom plugin or app. Once installed, this step won't be necessary for future meetings. You'll just click the link below to connect.
For Audio Call:
+1 (646) 568 7788 or
+1 (415) 762 9988
Meeting ID: 741 989 868