Roosevelt School District is Now Enrolling for the 2020-21 School Year
All students receive Apple iPad devices!
It’s easy to reserve your spot, just complete the Express Enrollment PDF form below, download and save and email to Jean.Cook@RSD66.org
The district’s diverse community and dedicated staff strive to create a safe and nurturing environment that not only strengthens students and their families, but also the community.
Enroll Today! You can call the school you would like to attend click here for a complete list of schools OR you can call Student Services at 602-243-4832 or Email: Jean.Cook@RSD66.org or complete the form (English) or click here for the Spanish Express Enrollment Form and someone will reach out to you to complete enrollment and provide further instructions. Thank you for choosing Roosevelt School District to provide your child’s education.
Now enrolling for FREE Full-Day Kindergarten for all students starting in August 2020.
- Every student receives an Apple iPad device to create, learn and innovate
- Engaging Reading and Math programs taught by highly qualified/certified teachers
- FREE Full-Day Kindergarten in small classroom environments
- Exceptional Student Services for students with special needs and gifted students
- Materials to reach students at all levels including a Cultural and Linguistic Curriculum
- FREE Transportation, Uniforms, Breakfast and Lunch
- FREE Pre-school and Head Start for younger siblings
- FREE before and after school programs
Programs & Offerings
- Apple classrooms with a device for every student and teacher
- FREE full-day Pre-K, kindergarten and Head Start programs
- STEAM/STEM programs, project-based learning, digital literacy and math programs utilizing integrated technology
- Roosevelt Reads: an advanced digital literacy platform
- Fine arts, music, physical education
Free Before and After School Programs
- Transportation, breakfast and lunch offered to all enrolled students
- Leadership programs, competitive sports, fine arts, music, dance, band, cheer and more!
- 21st Century Program focusing on literacy, math and science comprehension
- Partnerships with local universities focused on college preparation, college success, career exploration through: Arizona State University, Grand Canyon University and Maricopa County Community Colleges
Exceptional Student Services
Pre-K and Head Start Programs
Roosevelt School District No. 66 is now enrolling for Head Start, Pre-K for the 2020-21 school year.
It’s easy to reserve your spot, just complete the Pre-Application PDF form below, download, save and email to Emi Perez Ramirez. You may also caontact the Early Childhood Education Department by phone, 602-243-4885
For more information and to enroll, please visit our Early Childhood Education page or contact 602-243-4885.
Classroom and Beyond
At Roosevelt School District No. 66, empowering students to achieve success is our guiding principle. From unique facilities and unparalleled resources to programs that enhance performance and enrich a community, it’s all a part of our curriculum.
Family Engagement Programs
Roosevelt School District No. 66 offers hundreds of events for families year-round, many of them FREE, including family literacy programs, English language classes, health, parenting and well-being classes among countless others.
The Center for Sustainability
A district-wide resource laboratory designed to support Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM)
Roosevelt Health Center
The Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences partnership provides our families with access to free, innovative , naturopathic healthcare at our Roosevelt Health Clinic located at our Brooks Community Center.
The Roosevelt Community Technology Center
A community neighborhood house offering families free technology resources and family engagement workshops, training and Rosetta Stone access, as well as a lending library
Spaces of Opportunity Community Garden
Roosevelt School District No. 66 partnered with the community garden in South Phoenix, a 10-acre farm that provides affordable access to healthy foodfrom its community garden and provides opportunites for our students to learn about agriculture. health, wellness and sustainable practices.