An intensive 60-minute daily reading intervention focus is at the core of our school’s academic program. Educators implement a collaborative culture that engages students in academic dialogue designed to increase their depth of knowledge and understanding. Our curriculum also emphasizes math, science, and social studies, with supporting programs like art, music, and physical education providing avenues for well-rounded development. An advanced placement course in algebra is offered to eighth grade students.
In addition to our core programming for students in kindergarten through eighth grade, we offer Functional Skills - a program designed to meet the individual needs of students with specific learning disabilities.
School features include:
- 60" Apple TVs in every classroom
- Apple Ipads for every student
- A fully stocked lab for seventh and eighth grade science
- A newly furnished calming room
- Updated flooring throughout the school
- 21st century flexible furniture in every classroom
- A newly built inclusive playground
- Indoor and outdoor basketball courts