Riding the School Bus
The bus routes for the 2022-23 school year are available for download. Please note, these times are subject to change during the year. Any changes will be communicated with the students directly through their school.
Here comes the bus
The Roosevelt School District No. 66 uses Student Ridership and Here Comes the Bus® to help keep you informed and your children safe as they travel to and from home and school on the school bus.
With Student Ridership, your child will use their student ID card or the Here Comes the Bus app on their smartphone to scan as they board or exit the bus, or the bus driver may log them in. This gives everyone the comfort of knowing your child got on the right bus, and off at the right stop.
This easy-to-use technology is free to you. Simply download the Here Comes the Bus app, create a secure account, add your students and you’re all set!
What will you see with Here Comes the Bus and Student Ridership?
- Real-time location of your child’s bus on a map
- Scheduled and actual bus arrival times at home and school
- Confirmation that your child’s bus has arrived at the bus stop, at school or both
- Your child’s scan data including bus number, time and location of scan
- Push notification and email alert when:
- Bus has entered the radius around the home stop, or has been substituted
- Your child scans on and off the bus, including bus number, time and location
- We have important information to relay
Here Comes the Bus and Student Ridership are powered by Synovia Solutions™, makers of the GPS-tracking technology used by all Roosevelt School District No. 66 schools to increase safety and cost savings as it relates to our school bus fleet.
If you require additional help, you can always contact Here Comes the Bus customer support. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name
- School District Name or School Code: 87560
- Email address used for your Here Comes the Bus account
- Your child’s first and last name, and student ID #
- Description of the question